1. Click on the title of the post or the link to the comments at the bottom of the post you wish to comment about
2. Type your comment in the box under “Post a Comment”
3. Select a profile from the drop down box located next to “Comment as:”. I believe this is where many people are having some confusion. For example, if you have a Google account (meaning you use Gmail or any other services offered by Google), then you would choose “Google Account” from the drop down box.
4. After selecting the profile, click on “Post Comment”
5. You will be taken to a page where you will sign into your account. If you chose “Google Account” as your profile, then you would sign in with your Google username (usually your Gmail address) and your Google password (the one you use to sign into your Gmail account).
6. After signing in, you will be taken to a page that has a preview of your comment. At this point, you can either edit your comment or post it. In order to post it, you will need to enter the characters that appear under the “word verification” portion of this page and then click the “Post Comment” button.
On a side note, please let us know who you are when leaving a comment as some people have the same first names and others don’t have an immediately recognizable sign-in name, thus making it difficult to tell who is leaving some of the comments.
Thank you again for all of your continued support!!!